Name:
Location: Pinedale, Wyoming, United States

Hey there, It's Lilly, Stoney's oldest. It's been a long time since my dad posted about books he's read, so I thought I'd take over. I am a reader. Not just a little bit, but a whole lot. I love reading. I can sit and read ALL day. It's not crazy for me to read several books a day, especially my favorites. So keep posted and read what I have to say about the written word, you won't be disappointed.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 25, 2006

Who am i... not the song.

Well...perhaps maybe we each have a song we sing with this theme. But basically i just wanted to say, for myself really, that im finding out stuff about myself lately that i really dont like. I guess its really annoying because i dont like not liking myself. lol. boy! what a ridiculous cycle. Its time like this when i cant imagine why in the world God loves me. But like i said, i guess everyone has a song like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home