Name:
Location: Pinedale, Wyoming, United States

Hey there, It's Lilly, Stoney's oldest. It's been a long time since my dad posted about books he's read, so I thought I'd take over. I am a reader. Not just a little bit, but a whole lot. I love reading. I can sit and read ALL day. It's not crazy for me to read several books a day, especially my favorites. So keep posted and read what I have to say about the written word, you won't be disappointed.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Way I Was Made

This is my new anthem... i so hope to live up to this. I hope that before i go i make a difference to each person i meet. I don't know if you've ever heard this song by Chris Tomlin...but he wrote an entire book about this and other songs...but mainly this. I think you should read this outloud. I know the "man" part may be wierd, but just work with it. Anyway, read it outloud and think to yourself how this is so true. How this could change your life. This is who i want to be. I wouldnt mind a friend to come with me...


I want to live like there's no tomorrow
I want to dance like no one's around
I want to sing like nobody's listening
Before I lay my body down
I want to give like I have plenty
I want to love like I'm not afraid
I want to be the man I was meant to be
I want to be the way I was made

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home