Name:
Location: Pinedale, Wyoming, United States

Hey there, It's Lilly, Stoney's oldest. It's been a long time since my dad posted about books he's read, so I thought I'd take over. I am a reader. Not just a little bit, but a whole lot. I love reading. I can sit and read ALL day. It's not crazy for me to read several books a day, especially my favorites. So keep posted and read what I have to say about the written word, you won't be disappointed.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just me

I guess i'm just really excited about life right now. i get frustrated easily and im stressed out here and there, but i know what its all for and its totally worth it. im determined not to worry about things. Worrying doesn't relieve tomorrow of its sorrow, it relieves today of its strength. I will not become weak today over worrying about tomorrow. I really want to start praying more. I've come to the point where the praying i do now is just not enough. its not. i want to change the world. i feel like i've been charged with the lives of all i encounter. its my duty to leave a piece of Him behind in all who I meet. i don't know what im going to be doing for these next few months. hopefuly things will work out with the foundation and band and i wont have to leave the firehouse. thats my main problem right now. i want to stay. i feel like that's where i belong spiritually but if im playing at the audio a show i will probably have to leave so that i can practice leading worship with the guys on wednsdays at 180. here lies the issue...i feel led to do that too. how can i feel led to do both things when i CANT do both. at least as of right now. well, hopefully things will work out to where i can do both without hurting anyone or anything like that.as of right now we're all meeting on thursay mornings in the commons at MIHS at 8. One of us shares what God has laid on his or her heart and then we pray. hopefully every first thursday of the month we can just meet to pray. pray over the school, over the chairs, over our teachers, faculty and friends. Hopefully, we will be faithful to that. hopefully praying for our friends will result in blessings for them and for us.
Im going to sign up for the CLEP test soon. im praying that ill so well on the spanish portion so that i can skip a year or two and get along quicker through college. as of right now im looking at learning russian and arabic also, but the russian part might change to something else. i cant wait for college. for after college, for missions and music and hope to new places. pray for me. i want to change the youth of this world. i want a revival. i want light and love and hope. i want jesus.

but thats just me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

amen, i've been craving revival for MI for months... sounds like you've shared some of my deepest thoughts... i love when that happens!!! i love you so much and you just trust that God will place you where He needs you to be in His perfect time.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home